tami's mission...

I hoped they'd call me on a mission... I didn't even have to grow a foot or two! :)

Hi! My name is Tami. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have recently accepted a call from the Lord to serve as a missionary in the Brazil Campinas Mission. Beginning August 28, 2013, I will be serving as 'Irma Larrabee' (that's "Sister Larrabee" in Portuguese). Follow my adventure as I get to know the good people of Brazil and share with them the thing I love the most, the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is true!

Friday, October 11, 2013

West Virginia!

So my Visa has not come. And I have been called to serve (temporarily until my Visa comes) in the West Virginia Charleston Mission! I know this is where I am supposed to be :) My new companion's name is Sister Pierson. She is the Sister Training Leader (which means she is in charge of all the Sister missionaries in our zone). We are the first sisters to ever serve in our area. Our area is Lexington Virginia. It's awesome. I don't have much time to write, but I do want to say that the Lord takes care of us and I love Him. It is a little hard for me to transition to the field. I couldn't ask for a better companion... or area... or ward... but I do miss the MTC. Nevertheless, the Lord is giving me the tools I need to adjust and succeed. I have never felt the type of love that I feel when I teach real people in the real world. I love them because God loves them. So so so much!

God Loves you,

Sister Larrabee






No comments:

Post a Comment